1. Welcome to the North American Tamiya Mini 4WD Forum ! Get in and get involved, post today!
    Dismiss Notice

suggestions are welcome???

Discussion in 'Beginner's Corner' started by Milo Radadon, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Milo Radadon

Milo Radadon Screw

Hi. This is my newbie setup for super x chassis.. hope to hear from you. I used 4.2 gear ratio, atomic tuned 2 and energizer batteries.. Have a great day!! I apologize for the video. This is my first time to do this kind of video . Thank you

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    Alex Soon likes this.
  2. Alex Soon

Alex Soon Washer

Not bad. Do you have a picture of your setup?

Milo Radadon likes this.
  3. Milo Radadon

Milo Radadon Screw

Hi Alex. Thank you . Just a prototype of what it should be. I used front and rear sliding damper and adopt cu4master's setup for the slides but i think i wasted a brake damper to make it like extra reinforcement for the rear slide but I think its cute. lol. . I dont have time to cut because of work but soon I will add lantern. Im still a newbie. I asked also DXN if they have a lantern setup. I will try this setup on the high jumps. Still waiting for the slope . Have a great and safe day.

Attached Files:

Alex Soon likes this.
  4. Ezra&Danny

Ezra&Danny Box Kit

Interesting use of the rear brake plate as a sliding damper holder on the top. I like how you are thinking outside the box and experimenting instead of just following "standard" :) Looking at the bottom side picture it looks like the bottom brake plate will prevent the sliding damper to properly work. Wondering if your back system is actually doing what it's supposed to do?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  5. Milo Radadon

Milo Radadon Screw

Hi. I guess the sliding damper on the rear is working somehow. i used the spot on where the screws would match the frp plate. The bottom brake plate has enough space for the slide to move. It is not fully maximizing the slide though.. lol.. Dont mind my setup. I am just being weird. lol.. but i like the wasted brake damper on top. I like how it looks. thank you

Ezra&Danny likes this.