1. Welcome to the North American Tamiya Mini 4WD Forum ! Get in and get involved, post today!
    Dismiss Notice

My K.I.S.S S2 Black Saber

Discussion in 'Super I / II' started by Kaiyo, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Kaiyo

Kaiyo Washer

It just came in and I got it up and together, even started to mod it out some. Plains are getting a carbon chassis, rally style rims, mix of tires and motors to use and also trying to not use sponge brakes at all.

Attached Files:

yao wei likes this.
  2. Kaiyo

Kaiyo Washer

So some more parts came in and well here it is so far in the build.

Attached Files:

3. Kaiyo

Kaiyo Washer

Okay well so I'm pretty much all done with the build just need to countersink four screws and I'll be good. Only upgrades I'll be looking into now is more motors and a carbon reinforced chassis and more tires. Build is the Black Saber, with reinforced axles, carbon reinforced rally style wheels, duralumin wide plate(pink, front and back), front carbon wide stay J-Cup 2015, carbon rear wide stay J-Cup 2015, roller angle adjuster plate(2 deg), 9mm bearing rollers(front and back), hex axle bearings, hollow propeller shaft, aluminum motor support, mass damper set(silver, front and back), nuts x8, 5mm dome screws x2, 20mm screws x2, 30mm screws x6, 40mm screws x2, washers x14, set of holders for bearings(the top and bottom that hold the 9mm bearings in place), roller holder/spacer x6, 6mm spacer x10, 12mm spacer x2, yellow ball caps x8 and stock S2 rear stay.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  4. NewbieGuy

NewbieGuy Washer

Nice build, job well done =).

Why not add another set of rollers at the front though?

5. Kaiyo

Kaiyo Washer

Back when I raced we could only have a max of six rollers on our cars, which this one does with two in the front and four in the back.