1. Welcome to the North American Tamiya Mini 4WD Forums! Get in and get involved, post today!
    Dismiss Notice

M4Race.com

Discussion in 'About M4R' started by M4R, Aug 3, 2017.

1. M4R

M4R Administrator

Staff Member
    M4R-logo-jpg.jpg

About M4R

Like many, we started Mini4WD as kids, I remember going to the hobby shop after school and saving lunch money to buy parts. Fast forward 20 years, now we are adults and have cash to burn so it's go time right? Well, if you were lucky enough to meet any of the awesome people at The Dojo or Ultimate Hobbies, sure...you could talk someones ear off until they helped you figure out what it was you needed to buy. Even then there was a huge deficit of knowledge online for anything Mini4WD. Our friends in the far east were well beyond anything I could ever imagine and it made me wonder why there wasn't a place for us to go so we could share the things we've learned.

So that's what M4R is about. A place for us to share knowledge, help each other, and help bring back the Mini4WD community.

Our rules are simple:

1) Be helpful to new comers, Because everyone started somewhere.

2) Be kind and courteous to each other. If you don't got anything nice to say, don't say it at all. We at M4R want to nurture a fun and kind community. There seems to be plenty of outlets for hate and the like elsewhere.

3) Be cool and talk to people on here like you would in person. More often than naught, people hide behind the shroud of the internet to act like trolls. Don't be that guy/girl.

4) This is an English only forum, but not everyone's English is their first language so be cool about it.

5) If you are a store or hobby shop, you may only post things for sale if you are a supporting vendor. Message an admin for details.

acid.funkid likes this.