Got my soldering iron today, good to see my skills with have improved over the years, I still can't solder for shit, but at least I didn't burn myself a dozen times like I used to when I was younger So anyway, I soldered the cups to the gear axle but until I finish building the wheels sections up, there's no knowing if my soldering job is up to the task, I did power it up and it spun nice, although I believe it's likely to just fall apart first run with wheels attached. Oh well, time will tell. I built up the shock units temporarily and will look at mounting them once I get the new parts I ordered, although that might be about 2 weeks. I've also rebuilt up the swing arms again this time with the plate in that the shocks will attach to, I decided to put it towards the bottom of the stack so as to allow enough clearance with the shell when the shock is pressed. So far this is where I'm at. Just waiting new parts for wheels. Need more ball bearing! Need at least 2 per wheel to stabilise the wheels enough. I do have thoughts about this whole build, but I'll save that for after I finish.