1. Welcome to the North American Tamiya Mini 4WD Forum ! Get in and get involved, post today!
    Dismiss Notice

Introduce yourself!

Discussion in 'General' started by M4R, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Ohio Mini4wd

Ohio Mini4wd Box Kit

Hey, I'm Josh and I am just starting an Ohio, USA based Mini4wd racing league. I was introduced to these as a kid and want to pass it on. It is encouraging to see new leagues in the States and I want to get involved and start something local.

If you want to follow or get involved I have a Facebook page called Ohio Mini4wd. Check it out, hopefully there will be midwest races in the near future!

2. Eisenhardt

Eisenhardt Box Kit

Hi, my name is Jens and I am living in Germany. Unfortunately Mini 4 wd is not officially sold in my country but I saw the cars first time during business trip to Tokyo last year. This year I bought 5 cars with 5 different chassis and built my own 4 lane track from card board. It took me around 30 hours but now it is good working. My main car with Light Dash Motor can stay on track without problems. IMG_20190514_175222.jpg IMG_20190514_175217.jpg IMG_20190514_165726.jpg IMG_20190514_165717.jpg IMG_20190514_171953.jpg

David S. and Drew like this.
  3. PETIT Vincent

PETIT Vincent Box Kit

Hello everyone, I'M Vincent from France. We started mini 4wd last year with some friends. All beginners racers, so I'm looking for tips, we look some vids on youtube and we are trying to get faster and faster !

For Jens and all european racers, mini 4wd tracks can be find in Italy. Japan Cup junior tracks and some goods.

4. george05

george05 Box Kit

hi, my name is george from philippines.
    recently i started mini 4wd and currently im here in dubai. before when i was a kid im a fun of mini 4wd. right now im still amazed on how mini4wd change.

my kit is ms chasis thunder shot mk2. at first when i started building this kit along with intermediate type of modification it always has a problem in the track. right now I'm checking all the infos on this forums it really helps a lot but I'm keep on wondering whether to change my current ms to other chasis because its really hard to modify.

anyways thanks a lot

5. ltr74

ltr74 Spring Cap

Welcome. Im guessing you race at Otaku ME?

MS chassis even without a flex setup can be quite good. Front and rear bumper less with front mounted body damper will run well. While it helps, don't really need to do anything crazy with sliding dampers, pivots and anchor systems to have a solid car.

6. Cobracon

Cobracon Box Kit

Hi all. I'm Robert for Michigan, USA. We have no mini 4wd up here at all. Been ordering off ebay and such. Hope to build a track here at home as my 4yr old loves the cars.